This is a summary of the Five Year Limited Warranty terms & conditions of your Aqua-Cycle™ Water Trike manufactured by Aquatic Adventures International, Inc. We are proud to say it is the only five (5) year limited warranty available in our industry.
Our Aqua-Cycle™ Water Trike is the finest product of its kind in the world. Most of our Aqua-Cycles™ are still in operation after 20 years of use and many up to 25 years. With minimum maintenance and reasonable care, your Aqua-Cycles™ will be providing riders an enjoyable and unique recreational experience beyond 2030.
What Is Covered
1. For five (5) years from date of purchase or 1000 hours of use, whichever comes first, we will pay the cost and expense of repairing or replacing any fault in design or construction or parts which are subject to a fault in design or construction or to a latent defect or in respect of defective workmanship. Included are the following:
Fork Bushings, Frame, Front Axle, Front Wheel, Rear Wheels, Wheel Hubs, Seat, Belt Guard
2. For one (1) year from date of purchase or 250 hours of use, whichever comes first, we will pay the cost and expense of repairing or replacing any fault in design or construction or parts which are subject to a fault in design or construction or to a latent defect or in respect of defective workmanship. Included are the following:
Drive train (including Pedal Crank, Rear Axle, Belt, and Gears).
What Is Not Covered
1. Your Aqua-Cycle™ Water Trike is not covered for loss of or damage caused by abuse, misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, Mother Nature, carelessness, discoloration, fading or depreciation; alteration, modification or repairs by unauthorized persons; insects, marine borers, barnacles, marine growth, vermin, fungus or mollusks; corrosion, rot, rust, mildew, dampness, weathering, electrolysis, osmosis; civil, criminal or administrative proceedings; action by customs officers or executive action of a government or a government department; war, civil disturbance, terrorism; by beaching or by any substance being drawn into the propelling machinery; scratching, bruising or denting during transit.
2. Damages incurred while in the possession of a freight company, storing or transportation fees, inconvenience or loss of time or revenue while repairs are being made.
3. Parts deemed as expendables. This includes Pedals, Seat Straps, Wheel Plugs, Nuts, Bolts and Washers, and Bearings.
4. Aqua-Cycle™ Water Trikes purchased prior to January 1, 2015
5. Aquatic Adventures International, Inc. and its related organizations and persons shall have no liability for any personal injury, accident or consequential damages.
6. This limited warranty is not transferable from original owner/purchaser.
Required Maintenance to Maintain Limited Warranty Status
Your Aqua-Cycle™ Water Trikes require only minimal maintenance to keep them in working order. The Drive Train Bearings must be replaced as part of a regularly scheduled maintenance protocol. These bearings need to be replaced based on usage. For every 200 hours of usage, an inexpensive Bearing Replacement Kit, purchased from the manufacturer, must be properly installed in the Drive Train. Failure to follow this replacement protocol or failure to maintain a Rental and Maintenance Log per Aqua-Cycle™ by serial number will void this warranty.
Other Assurances to maintain Limited Warranty Status
1. You warrant the Aqua-Cycle™ will only be used for recreational purposes.
2. You warrant that when the Aqua-Cycle™ is in use on water, riders will be 8 years of age or older unless accompanied by an adult.
3. You warrant that the Aqua-Cycle™ will not be left unattended afloat at any time.
4. You warrant that all persons using the Aqua-Cycle™ shall comply with all local and federal laws and regulations relating to the use of personal watercraft and will comply with all navigational requirements and will not enter any excluded area.
5. You warrant the Aqua-Cycle™ will not carry more passengers or weight than recommended by the manufacturer’s specifications.
6. You warrant that the Aqua-Cycle™ will not tow any person or thing and that the Aqua-Cycle™ will not be towed by any powered equipment or moved in any way that could contribute to immediate or accumulation of damage or stress to the frame and other parts.
7. You warrant that when the Aqua-Cycle™ is not in use on the water it will be either attended or secured.
8. Warranties from suppliers of component parts supersede this limited warranty.
What to do if you need to make a claim.
1. You must notify us of any occurrence which might give rise to a claim as soon as possible.
2. You must send an email with photos, a description of what’s wrong, your name and contact phone number. The serial number and date of purchase must be included and match our records. A copy of your Rental and Maintenance Log for that Aqua-Cycle™ serial number will be required.
3. Upon confirmation of customer data by Aquatic Adventures International, Inc., we will contact you to discuss options for repair or replacement.
4. Upon agreement between the company and customer, a ‘Return Authorization’ number (RA) will be provided by the manufacturer. No return of parts will be accepted by Aquatic Adventures International, Inc. or its related organizations without the proper ‘Return Authorization’ number (RA) clearly identifiable on the shipping labels and related documents, photos, etc.
5. If it is necessary to ship the failed part for repair or replacement, the customer will be required to pay the cost of one-way shipping to the destination we specify within the USA at the time of issuing an RA number. Aquatic Adventures International, Inc. will pay for return shipping of the replacement or repaired part to the customer.
6. Aquatic Adventures International, Inc. may make changes to or discontinue any of its models and related parts. Should a model or part not be available, we have the right to substitute parts that in our sole discretion are of comparable grade, quality and price. Should replacement of a wheel be necessary, color will be matched within the five color categories currently available without regard to fading, discoloration or match to other parts not being replaced.